Warehouse Manager (Textile Industry)
- Manage and monitor the activities of warehousing of raw material & finished goods and issue of raw material to production department as per bale management as per instruction without any delay or error.
- Execute and monitor the shifting, storage and loading of finished goods as per program.
- Ensure proper and safe stacking of Raw Material and Finished Goods.
- Ensure timely and proper loading of Finished Goods.
- Manage deployment of forklifts at right place.
- Vehicle Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): warehouse and inventory control, warehouse and inventory management, warehouse and logistic management, Warehouse And Storage.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "APPLY"Apply