Deputy General Manager HR (Palm Oi Industry)
Location : Central Jakarta
- Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices.
- Ensures coordination & implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human. Resources staff; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues
- Make right people available at right time by recruiting, training and developing talent.
- Administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organizational development.
- Refine organization structure to align with the market and delivery requirements.
- Division participation in all talent management and leadership development initiatives
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
- Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Be the champion of employee needs; Improve retention by implementing career progression and attractive reward and recognition systems.
- Mentor and guide leaders to manage their own performance and of their teams and create pipeline of potential leaders.
- Improve training and development related processes, to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs.
- Coach and develop HR team members to achieve business plan objectives in alignment with application of the People Strategy.
- Bachelor degree in any major, with 10 years of experience in HR / Human Resource in Palm Oil industry.
- Mandarin skill is a must, English is a plus.
- Solid expertise in HR functional areas including performance management, staffing, training, compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment.
- Must have a strategic approach with demonstrated effectiveness at working with the leadership team to design and execute human capital strategies necessary to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Able to provide insights and recommendation on people.
- Should be ethical and empathetic.
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment.
- Strong written and oral communication essential.
- Strong at planning and multi-tasking.
- Willing to have business trip to Kalimantan and Sumatera.
Please send your updatde CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "Apply".Apply