Area Sales Coordinator (Wholesale/Consumer Goods)
To be placed in Surabaya and Medan
- Review and check store sales
- Responsible on the achievement of area sales target
- Sales correspondence with store staff.
- Tracking sales order stores are that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service
- Resolving any sales related issues with customers
- Supporting the field sales team.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Area store visit ( to assure products are displayed as per guidelines and store check list are checked)
- To intensively monitor store operation are running well
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner in the store.
- Ensuring that staff uniforms and personal appearance area always clean and professional.
- Active communication with the members of the sales team for achieving monthly product sale targets.
- To intensively monitor store's staff schedule
- Product Consolidation
- Maintaining Base Stock
- Regular briefing with staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree at any field or equivalent.
- Having min. 4 years of working experience in handling more than 15 POS (Point of Sales)including Independent Stores and Dept. Stores.
- Having exposure in retail industry and Whole sale business is a must
- Required skills: excellent leadership, planning, sales strategic, distribution and logistics management,
- Preferably Coordinators specializing in Sales Retail /General or equivalent.
- Highly motivated in achieving sales target.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or you can just click "Apply"Apply