Key Account Coordinator (Wholesale/Consumer Goods)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Review and check store sales
- Responsible on the achievement of area sales target
- Sales correspondence with store staff.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service
- Resolving any sates related issues with customers
- Supporting the field sales team.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Area store visit ( to assure products are displayed as per guidelines and store checklist are checked )
- To intensively monitor store operation are running well
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friend· manner in the store.
- Ensuring that staff uniforms and personal appearance are always clean and professional.
- Active communication with the members of the sales team or achieving monthly product sale targets.
- To intensively monitor store's staff schedule
- Product Consolidation
- Maintaining Base Stock
- Regular briefing with staff in their area
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree at any field or equivalent.
- Male, max 33 Years old
- At least4 years of working experience as Key Account Coordinator for Modern Market in FMCG industry such as Carrefour, Lottemart, Hypermart,
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or you can just click "Apply"Apply