Head of Planning & Warehouse (FMCG Industry)
Industry : FMCG
Location : West Java
- Generating Master Production Schedules and Manufacturing Orders, forecasting inventory requirements, optimizing inventory levels as well as helping the organization evaluate and implement an inventory management ERP system
- Work closely with Marketing, Procurement, Operations and Finance Teams to plan and monitor inventory levels
- Review sales forecasts, customer demands, and release orders for all the Raw and packing materials. In addition, schedule production batches based on inventory levels and production lead times
- Optimize inventory levels and working capital while supporting targeted customer service levels.
- Schedule and direct Production Planning Meetings and track production performance to schedule.
- Coordinate production material requirements with Procurement / Operations teams to assure adequate inventory of raw materials and packaging components
- Analyse capacity and resource requirements and coordinate necessary adjustments
- Develop and maintain Bills of Material for all production processes
- Responsible for accurate raw materials, and finished goods inventory levels; accuracy of product data for finished product
- Responsible for preparation of accounting reports for the end of month (inventory, consignment, raw materials, non-moving and slow-moving stocks)
- Manage daily receipt of incoming inventory including finished goods, raw materials and packaging components
- Manage the operations of all raw material and packing material warehouses.
- Provide leadership in developing/implementing plant safety & quality programs
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business management or Engineering, preferably Industrial, Operations, Mechanical, Chemical, or other relevant major
- 7 - 10 years experiences in handling planning at big FMCG manufacturing site (including 5 years of experience in managing planning team and factory planning)
- Commercial awareness: Understands the impact of Supply decisions on business profitability
- Expertise in the tools of planning and systems oriented
- Self-motivated and the ability to lead and motivate others not in direct line of responsibility
- Strong leadership with excellent analytical skills and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Strong track record of delivery
kindly send your CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org (put the job title on the subject) or you can just click "Apply"Apply