Accounting Assistant (East Kalimantan)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with Oracle system based (ERP, MIS and SAP)
- Required language: English.
- Good communication.
- Good analytical skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sepaku (East Kalimantan).
- Review the General Ledger and Trial Balance of the Estate and identify deviation / trends as well as comparing against the budget.
- Do Accounting Receivable and Accounting Payable activities.
- Ensure timely recording of daily log sheet to the system in order to calculate the vehicle running cost accurately.
- Carry out detailed monthly variance analysis and obtain reasons for variances from Estate Managers.
Should you meet the above requirements, please kindly send your resume (put the job title on the subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com