Fabric development and sourcing specialist (Textile/Garment Industry)
- Good Knowledge of Fabrics Manufacturing, Dyeing & Finishing Processes
- Analyze new fabrics, and design fabric construction and finishing process
- Supervise fabrics development, order and on time delivery of developed fabrics.
- Analyze fabric needs across the brand.
- Find new supply sources.
- Intensive knowledge on global sourcing of new suppliers.
- Communicate with domestic and overseas fabric factories, agents, and suppliers.
- Analyze and negotiate costs for fabric and trims on a seasonal basis.
- Garment background
- Minimum 10 years experiences, any nationality
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click APPLY