Sales Documentation Supervisor (Textile Industry)
- Understand the schedule, sailing time and sailing route.
- The contract requiring the commodity inspection shall be notified to the production assistant in advance, and they shall contact the commodity inspection matters.
- After receiving the notification of the freight forwarding, give the assistant to the production department, the assistant faxes the factory and informs the merchandiser.
- Upon request to the Production Department to obtain the warehouse data, the commodity inspection shall be provided by the commodity inspection certificate or the customs clearance certificate.
- Export data in the system after the service is delivered, make a file, send an email to the corresponding business, so that the customer can clear the customs.
- According to the requirements of L/C, carefully make negotiating documents to ensure unacceptable deductions and deliver the bank within the specified time.
- Every week, every month should be inquired to a number of shipping companies or freight forwarders - the price of the basic port that our company often ships, as well as the shipping schedule information, and send mail to the business, so that the business can offer and pay the customer.
- In the first 3 working days of each month, the freight charges from the previous month will be aggregated to the finance department so that they can arrange payment.
- Register the ledger, collect all the documents of the customs after the goods are exported, for follow-up work.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor degree from any field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Textiles/Garments Industry.
- Excellent skills in documentation and Ms. Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience in handling export-import documents.
- Great in communication and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to be placed in Kawasan Berikat – Cakung, East Jakarta
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or you can just click "APPLY"Apply