USA Sales Export Manager (Textile Industry)
- Work with Textile Manufacturing Production company with 10 years experience expertise both Sales and Export function to USA
- Identifying and targeting prospective customers and answering their questions about products, prices, credit terms and other matters.
- Recommend products to customers based on their needs and interests, demonstrate and explain products, and provide samples and catalogs
- Comprehensive in dealing with buyer from reputable fashion company and cover all market such as Retail, whole seller, Ecommerce, etc
- Negotiate contracts, quote prices, arrange deliveries, monitor the textile market and keep up with the latest products.
- Expect to coordinate sales with marketing, management, accounting, logistics, technical services and other company departments; plan sales strategies; write reports to management; and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Excellent communication skills with Geographic USA and Foreign language skills are increasingly useful
- Managerial skills: proven day-to-day management of team of sales managers and/or agents in the concerned regions
- Excellent customer orientation skills and On its own initiative, makes appropriate proposals and active consultation with the client;
- Strong negotiator and commercially talented in a B2B , B2C, Retail, whole sale environment
- Takes into account all relevant aspects when considering and then decides quickly and decisively;
- Effectively plan and organize own work; Dares to take action to improve existing solutions and to address risks;
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "APPLY"Apply