Sales Executive (Building Material)
- Handle New Construction, Renovation and Maintenance Market
- Establish and Develop New Client and Market with Main Contractor, Sub Contractor and Management Agent
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the building material
- Fluent in English with strong Communication skills and strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "APPLY"Apply