Project Manager (FMCG Industry)
- Project Management of various corporate IT programs and large-scale IT implementation & enhancement for Client's factories and distribution network across geographies and categories
- Be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective.
- Expectations on Distributor Management System (DMS) implementation (not limiting to):
- Study & Analyze, Development, Implementation, Rollout, Training and support of Standard DMS Software integrated with backend software and analytics
- Defining, Deploying and managing Hardware Requirements both at central site (Could be as cloud service) and at client end.
- Defining and implementing a Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Plan
- Manage business as usual post the DMS implementation
- Hands on experience in establishing and running large initiatives through structured programs
- Define and document the Project Objectives, Scope, Assumptions, Risks and Mitigation
- Project or Program Manager with experience in FMCG or Consultancy IT with experiences dealing with FMCG company
- Certifications in IT Project Management domain like PMP preferred
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click APPLYApply