Performance Marketing Manager (Dental Care Start-Up)
- Manages high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online platforms.
- Ensures that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
- Ensures that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Builds in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department’s efforts.
- Works closely with the Public Relations department in an effort to gain a clear consumer perception and better understand their needs.
- Making efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels.
- Conducts research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction.
- Develops reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches
- Have more than 3 years of experience in performance marketing
- Have in-depth experience in at least one of the channels: Google, Facebook, Programmatic and Retargetting
- Have good experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Excel
- Self-starter, fast learner, highly motivated and result oriented
- Able to work independently or with team
- Have strong performance record of achieving targets with systematic and agile approach
- Curious and creative minded, with a growth of hacking mentality
- Have experience in conducting regular experiments to facilitate rapid learning and application of any insight
- Familiar with data tracking and attribution model
- Like to working together with team to continuously improve performance
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click APPLYApply