Business Unit Manager (Dental Care Start-up)
- Must strategize in various ways to achieve set outcomes, have to devise new marketing strategies to increase product sales, create strategies for the business unit’s promotional activities and re-examine and modify strategies
- Analyzing and exploring market trends specific to the company’s production line
- Actively monitor business goals to ensure that progress is made and the goals are on track to reach the desired outcome by the set deadline
- Incorporating company policies and procedures, must accurately interpret policies and procedures, model them and hold others accountable for following them consistently
- Be able to effectively mentor staff members to help them achieve set outcomes.
- Have more than 3 years of experience in building digital companies, consulting, or the dental industry.
- Graduated from a top-school and have collected management experience in operations, managing supply-chains or products
- Managed and structured a team from the ground up
- Come with and extensive network in Asia and an understanding of different ASEAN cultures
- Enjoy fast iterations, analytics and a high level of operational complexity
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click APPLYApply