Engineering Executive (Palm Oil Industry)
- Assist project implementation during construction, erection and commissioning phase.
- Assist Engineering Manager in implementing and maintaining equipment. Maintenance history cards and predictive also preventive maintenance procedures.
- Lead the maintenance team. Prepare maintenance plan for Plant Equipment. Delegate and Supervise daily jobs and ensure executions.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of maintenance crew.
- Assist Engineering Manager in investigating equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Adhere to established maintenance and safety procedures, maintenance schedule, required to maintain equipment in prescribed condition.
- Trainin and developments for technical staff.
- Minimum 5 years worth of experience.
- Relevant working experience in Engineering Department. Preferably from manufacturing and chemical industry.
- Must have good communications, interpersonal skill and team player. Resourceful, proactive, Highly motivated and a self-starter with integrity and dedication.
- Familiar with engineering codes of practice.
- Process good command of English (speaking and writing).
- Microsoft Office literate, able to operate AutoCAD is a plus.
- Flexible to travel and to relocated in any company sites all around Indonesia.
- Ability to work under tight schedule and meet tight work deadline on time.
- Centrifugal PUMPS and Positive Displacement PUMPS, Conveyors, Agitators, Cooling Tower, VAM, Chiller, Thermic Fluid Heater, Softener, Boilers.