Assistant Sales Manager (Retail and Wholesale Industry)
- Provides excellent sales services and also responsible to conduct merchandise presentation to client in order to achieve objectives
- Meeting with prospect customer and existing customer
- Dealing with company administration for sales activity (including Quotation letter, Performa Invoice for customer, customer data, customer code.)
- Coordinate with Retail Administration Division for Delivery schedule and Follow up invoice and tax.
- Increase sales by looking for new customers to fulfill sales target.
- Maintain good and professional relation with customers.
- Create weekly and mothly sales figure report and update stock with sales manager.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any background.
- At least 4 years’ experience in B2B Sales, (minimum 2 years’ at managerial position).
- Exposure to Retail and Wholesale business
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Willing and able to conduct business trip – Domestic and Overseas
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Or Click APPLYApply