Distribution Channel Manager (FMCG Industry)
Appointing the new dealers & sub dealers in the region and training the dealer team; developing and expanding the distribution channel network to enhance product reach & business targets
Appoint and Liaising with the channel /distributors in order to achieve the set targets; identifying and developing reliable dealers/distributors for increasing market visibility
Distributor investments: Ensure distributors have appropriate investments to cater to market needs (stock levels, credit, salesmen, etc.)
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends as well as competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management / Marketing / Finance/Sales
- Understands sales ecosystem, is strong willed and persuasive
- Relevant experience in traditional distributor and local store
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently. Has a go-getter attitude
- Should be, detail-oriented and is able to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours, as and when required by the business!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.orgApply