Business Development Manager (Telecommunication Industry)
- Act as a first point of contact and support the CEO, in charge for meetings, presentation and exhibition
- Representing the company positively through services and driving a company’s business by increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands.
- Leads sales and client-relationship management, tracks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products and services and guides long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Fluent in Hindi and Indonesian or permanent resident of Republic Indonesia
- Experienced to work in Indonesia from Financial Technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management / Marketing / Finance
- An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.orgApply