SEO Manager (Content Tech Agency - Thailand)
- Research, devise and manage unique SEO strategies for all Things Hair and other brand in the future.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights and contribute to improve TELESCOPE, our proprietary social and search listening tool, in Asia.
- Manage some aspect of the GPC SEO offering, including on-site techniques, technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps, etc.
- Carry out SEO reviews for All Things Hair and possible client in the future, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO – deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Work with Writer and Editor to devise an effective digital strategy which works across a range of platforms.
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients.
- Work with our Global SEO manager in London and use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis.
- Attending the monthly report call with global team (London – Asia)
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.orgApply