Senior Instrument Manager (Textile Manufacturer)
- To plan and execute the day to day instrument maintenance and modification activities as per the process / internal customer requirement.
- Trouble shooting and breakdown analysis.
- Reduction in instrumentation downtime and strengthen the instrumentation availability and reliability.
- System improvement, Safety implementation.
- To understand equipment protection and hazardous area installation.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication.
- To understand Instrument drawings, data sheets, I/O wiring diagrams, P&IDs, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs.
- To understand instrument control philosophy, PID control , tuning of control loops, control valves and actuators, control valves and flow meter selection and sizing etc.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and design work
- Material and manpower coordination.
- Supervision of instrument installations as per the desired quality.
- Understanding of UPS , instrument and DCS earthing installation and maintenance.
- Supervise and guide erection, commissioning team to ensure that work is executed safely within time frame.
- Provide necessary infrastructure and support to team.
- Prepare documentation related to calibration of instruments.
- S1/D3 in instrumentation / Phisics / Electro ( Instrumentation )
- Working experience as Sr engineer (Instrumentation) more than 6 years in process plant.
- Work organizing and implementation skill.
- Hand on experience in DCS/PLC system programming & control Logic, DCS fault finding and analysis. The DCS / PLC engineering / Maintenance training
- Experience in preparing hookup diagrams, PLC / DCS logics, motor control logics, PID control logics, and cable schedule.
- Sound knowledge of field instrumentation system and their installation.
- Experience in chemical / process industries instrumentation and control system.
- Team player and able to work under stressed targets and time frame.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comApply