Customer Centric (Textile Manufacturer)
- Build engagement with customers (across hierarchies of customer org)
- Call customers/ respondents on a regular basis over a recorded line to capture MH pre-formatted feedback.
- Manage uploads & transcription of such calls on the MH portal
- Manage (Add/ modify) customer masters on MH
- Follow up with plant teams (across functions) on effective & timely action closures, basis customer feedback.
- Will also be engaged actively in data mining & solution mapping for actions
- Run the data analysis for timely reports to upper management & dept heads
- Identify & audit the action closures to customer satisfaction
- Plan & support biz teams in all customer related activities/ events
- Conduct regular cross functional meetings at plants, called huddles to appraise the teams on customer sentiment & concerns
- Help run ideation sessions for shop floor teams, in alignment with customer asks
- Manage the MH online portal for Indonesia region
- Manage the upkeep & developments of MH mobile app
- Manage the training needs of teams on MH for Indonesia
- The candidate should be well versed with local Bahasa & English languages.
- Good communication skills are a mandate.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of IT systems.
- Candidate should be skilled with MS Office, specifically MS PowerPoint & Excel. Candidate should have basic knowledge of Analytics & be good with numbers.
- Candidate should have prior expertise of conducting large group discussions/ sessions.
- Basic Textile info is mandatory
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comApply