Transformation Lead (Hospitality)
- Carry out audits in every potential hotel to evaluate its material state and quantify the work needs to be done to conform to company standards.
- Communicate company’s expectations to the hotel partners and negotiate to get the transformation work done in their hotel in coordination with business development team.
- Develop vendors and facilitate hotel partners to get the work done at a controlled cost by providing Vendor Support.
- Ensure that the transformation work is completed within stipulated time-frame
- Associate and infuse Company's brand value in the partner hotel.
- Custodian of guest experience in hotels. Making sure that standards are adhered to.
- Cash Flow management pertaining to transformation work.
- Strong willingness to work on ground with hotel partners
- High on ownership and go getter attitude
- Good communication and Negotiation skills
- Problem solving ability, data driven and ability to work in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your updated resume to with subject Position_Country to:
Vietnam: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Philipine: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.orgApply