Brand Manager (FMCG Industry - East Jakarta)
Job Descriptions :
- Assuring the effectiveness of the company’s brand strategies or marketing plans, and overseeing the production of a product from marketing to distributing;
- Identifies competitor assumptions, customer/channel priorities, price/value guidelines, and the optimization of shopper and consumer insight;
- Responsible to develop an integrated marketing plan incorporating advertising development, digital marketing and media plan as well as trade marketing and consumer marketing program;
- Manages the development communication material for exploitation across a number of channel;
- Driving product innovation based on consumer research and developing launch strategy;
- Focus and deliver on time launch both for new product development and promotion support;
- Proposition and communication for existing as well as newly launched portfolio;
- Develop marketing collaterals for enriching consumer experience;
- Develop and monitor Marketing Management tools (Marketing Plan) - Advertising and Consumer Promotion Plan for both new and existing product.
- Bachelor Degree, preferable in business related background;
- Experience in Brand Management for 5 years in Consumer Goods Industry (including 3 years in brand management as manager);
- Solid marketing experience with proven ability in strategic brand planning, consumer communication, and ATL - BTL implementation;
- English literacy in oral & written.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comApply