CEO (Molecular diagnostic Company - South Jakarta)
- For strategic partnership
- Responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit making results for the facility.
- Overall profit & loss (P&L) responsibility.
- Build strong team for all areas of operations.
- Ensures that administration requirements are adhered to and reports are submitted on time as stipulated.
- Takes an active interest in trends within the industry and makes suggestions for improvement of the operation.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years’ experience in a similar role within a Hospital / Laboratory or similar environment.
- Bachelor degree in Medicine / Doctor with MBA would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skill. ENGLISH is a must.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident at communicating clearly and effectively in a culturally diverse environment.
- Disciplined, with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong conflict & complaint resolution skills.
Please send your Updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “8409 CEO – Laboratory”Apply