Account Payable (AP) Staff
Industry : Manufacture Company
Work Location: Cilincing, Jakarta Utara
JOS Number: 7578
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field is required.
- Proficient in English.
- Knowledge of Accurate Accounting system & Excel.
- In-depth knowledge in finalization of books of accounts.
- Experienced in AP, Input journal, account processing, and all accounting entries.
- Having knowledge in Taxation would be an added advantage.
- Prefer a candidate who can join immediately.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts payable status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes