Strategic Senior OTC Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical Industry)
The Job of a Sales Manager – OTC is to set and achieve accelerate Sales and Profit growth objective by executing relevant Sales Management practices.
- Define Sales and Profit objectives for the year ahead in consultation with the BU Head and Marketing Head
- Plan and achieve Sales objectives by managing pricing, margin, distribution channel, promotion fund and customer relationship management
- Design, develop and execute Sales development programs
- Hire, retain and grow Sales Personnel
- Initiate and drive performance management systems and policies
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans. And provide feedback on the programs executed.
- New product introduction
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess 8-10 years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience in sales
- Experience in small team management
- Experience in key account management and distributor management
- Demonstrated leadership skills - Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
- Able to work under pressure and demanding working environment
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or you can just click "APPLY"Apply