Plant Manager (Furniture Manufacturer)
- Arrange and implement a wood-based furniture production plan.
- Organize production needs (tools and materials), and finished products as clients’ requirements.
- Analyze and improve the factory’s production and operation.
- Supervise subordinates’ work and product’s outcome.
- Build a relationship with internal staff and clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Plant Manager in a wood-based furniture factory
- Have good knowledge in wood-based factory’s ISO and SOP
- Have good knowledge in furniture production workflow.
- Willing to travel around Jabodetabek
- Willing to work in Tiga Raksa, Tangerang
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "APPLY"Apply