Key Account Manager (E-commerce Platform)
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure Meesho selection stays well ahead of the competition
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the vendors
- to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical - Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category
- Graduate /Post Graduate
- 2+ yrs of work experience
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Should be good at multitasking
- Preferrably had experience working at e-commerce before
- Able to communicate in English
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "APPLY"Apply