Category Manager (E-Commerce Platform)
- Category Growth: Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind the macro factors, consumer & competition.
- PnL: Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. The Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross margins.
- Selection: Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented.
- Cross Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloging, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Team Leadership: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to mentor / supervise team operations. Inbound planning, Cataloging monitoring & Discount monitoring etc should be managed.
- Marketing Promotions: Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the same between the internal marketing teams and that of the sellers.
- Report to Country Manager Indonesia
- Graduate from a top tier-1 college (undergraduate/MBA)
- 8+ yrs of work experience, preferably in a startup, ecommerce or a tier-1 consulting firm
- Should have led a team before
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiatives, to challenge the status quo, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
- Able to communicate in English
Please kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just click "APPLY"Apply