HRGA Executive (Luxury Tailors)
- Bachelor degree in any background.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in Human Resource and General Affair
- Exposure to VISA, KITAS, International/ expatriates’ Document related etc
- Has experience working with expatriate and/or international working environment.
- Deep knowledge handling local government regulations: BPJS TK, BPJS Kesehatan, Personal Income Taxation/
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Willing to be placed in Company Head Office in Pecenongan, Central Jakarta.
- Responsible to handle Expatriate Employee’s working permit; VISA; KITAS; RPTKA; IMTA , etc.
- Ensure full compliance of local government regulation e. g. Registrations for BPJS TK, BPJS Kesehatan and personal income taxation.
- Manage Human Resources and General Services function: Recruitment, People Development, Compensation and Benefit, Performance management and general service management
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or you can just click "APPLY"Apply