Executive Assistant (Wellness Center)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Medicine, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): time management skills, leaddership, project management administration, organizing documents, Communication Skill.
- Required language(s): English is a Must!
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maximum 25 years old
- HAVE TO BE A BALINESS
- Experience in Wellness Center (Spa, Yoga, Or Fitness)
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or you can just click "APPLY"Apply